Day 1 – Departure in the afternoon. Journey through the Croatian and Slovenia with occasional breaks.
Day 2 – Arrival in Florence in the afternoon. City tour: the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Font of John the Baptist, Signori Square, Vecchio bridge on the river Arno, Dante’s house .. Travelling to Rome, arriving in the evening, accommodation in hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 3 – The breakfast. Tour of Rome in the morning: Termini, church. Peter in Chains (Michelangelo’s statue of Moses), the Forum Romanum with the Coliseum, Piazza Venezia with the Forum of Trajan, Palazzo Venezia, Fontana di Trevi, the Spanish market … After the tour, free time for walking and individual activities. Return to the hotel. Overnight stay
Day 4 – The breakfast. Free time for individual activities or the possibility of visit to Pompeii and Naples. Visiting Pompeii with a local guide, archaeological remains of the city which sank into the volcanic eruption on 24 August 79 AD. Going to Naples. Panoramic walk thru historical center of the city: Kastel del Ovo, Castel Nuovo. . . Overnight stay.
Day 5 – The breakfast -Free time for individual activities or the possibility of visit to the Vatican – one of the smallest and most powerful country. Visiting the set of the Vatican Palace, the Sistine Chapel with frescoes by Michelangelo, Botticelli and other great painters, the Basilica of St. Petra … After the tour, free time for walking and individual activities. In the evening departure. Night ride through Slovenia and Croatia, with occasional breaks.
Day 6 – The breakfast. Departure for Serbia. Arrival in the afternoon hours. (End of service)
- transport by bus tourist class on the routes specified in the program (with air conditioning TV and audio equipment):
- Accommodation around Rome based on 3 nights with breakfast – Continental buffet in a 3 * hotel in 1/2 and 1/2 + 1 rooms
- Tours of Rome and Florence in the company of a local guide
- Costs of organization and management arrangements
- Services of a licensed travel guide;
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- International health insurance – 600 dinars
- Tickets and optional excursions – Tivoli – 25 € adults / 15 € children, Vatikan – 35 € adults / 30 € children Napulj/ Pompeja – 45 € adults / 25 € children
- Mandatory city utility tax for Rome and the environment (introduced 01.09.2014, payable at the hotel reception) – to stay in the 3 * – 4 € per night / per person
TERMS OF PAYMENT:
- 30% when booking, the rest
- 8 monthly installments (November 2016.- June 2017) the rate after the package should be delivered deposited checks;
- Administrative ban
*Payment is made in dinars by selling rate of Banca Intesa on the payment*
NOTES ON OPTIONAL EXCURSIONS:
- Optional excursions are optional part of the program and depend on the number of passengers. The price is mainly composed of the cost of the reservation, transport, guides, entrance fees, the organization. . . Dates of excursions are variable and depend on the terms of free sites, the number of registered passengers and objective circumstances. Optional excursions are organized by local agencies, foreign partners of the tour organizer. foreign partner’s sole responsibility.
Supplement for 1/1 room: 40% of the package price
- Children from 0 – 2 years free of charge with two people (have a seat on the bus, do not have a bed in a hotel)
- children aged 2 – 12 years 10% discount with two people (have a seat on the bus, have a bed in a hotel)
- third person in 1/2 + 1 room 5% discount
NOTES ON ACCOMMODATION:
- Guests enter at accommodation facilities the first day from 14:00 (there is a possibility of early entry), and leave on the last day of their stay until 09:00 pm. Each hotel has a restaurant. Each room has a shower / WC. Accommodation of these deals was recorded, reviewed and standardized by the National Tourist Association of the country in which it is located. Descriptions of accommodation facilities are for guidance only. The tour operator is not responsible for any discrepancies and quality of service within the accommodation facilities, because it depends solely on the accommodation facilities
|Group||Tour requires 40 passengers|